When you think diet and lunch, I bet you picture a boring, green, leafy salad – hold the cheese and ranch of course – choking it down with some lukewarm water, because, you know ice water doesn't burn as many calories. Or something like that.
Well, good thing Weight Watchers isn't a diet, because these Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas are anything but boring.
Easy Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas
I love food so much… I can't pick which one I'm going to try first. #1 sounds delicious, but so does #16! Remember, veggies are 0 points on Weight Watchers so you can pair something like the Parmesan Chicken Cutlets with a cup or two of broccoli for a full meal for only 4 PointsPlus!
1. Kale, Mushroom + Cheese Quesadillas (7 PointsPlus)
2. Chicken Waffle Sliders (6 PointsPlus for TWO!)
3. Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry (6 PointsPlus)
4. Mediterranean Topped Grilled Chicken (8 PointsPlus)
5. Easy Tuna Salad Wraps (5 PointsPlus)
6. Grilled Chicken Sausages + Summer Veggies (7 PointsPlus)
7. Chicken Fried Rice (4 PointsPlus)
8. Weight Watchers Antipasto Salad (7 PointsPlus)
9. Grilled Pesto Veggie Pizzas (5 PointsPlus)
10. Naked Sriracha Turkey Burger (6 PointsPlus)
11. Weight Watchers BBQ Beef (8 PointsPlus)
12. Chipotle Shrimp Tacos (9 PointsPlus)
13. Parmesan Chicken Cutlets (4 PointsPlus)
14. Crunchy Asian Chicken Salad (7 PointsPlus)
15. Blackened Cod + Sweet Potatoes (8 PointsPlus)
16. Spicy Steak Tacos + Guac (4 PointsPlus)
17. Asian Garlic Noodles (9 PointsPlus)
18. Pigs In a Blanket (10 PointsPlus for EIGHT!)
19. Chicken Pasta Salad (4 PointsPlus)
20. Mexican Chicken Soup (6 PointsPlus)
21. Cheese Souffle (2 PointsPlus)
If you're looking for Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes, my friend Carol over at All Mommy Wants has you covered!