Weight Watchers Friendly Chicken Pot Pie – 2 Ingredient Dough Recipe
Last Updated on
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie will remind you of your grandmas cooking, without all the extra fat and butter! This casserole is easy to make and uses 2 ingredient dough! Only 2 Smartpoints per serving!
This 2 ingredient dough chicken pot pie is simply amazing, whether you're on Weight Watchers or not! Is Weight Watchers working for you? If it's not, check out my latest post. Still, haven't signed up? Learn how to do Weight Watchers for free. Weight Watchers chicken pot pie really reminds me of comfort food, which is sometimes a no-no. So this usually does the trick when I am craving starches or just home cooking.
If you don't use cast iron pans, I HIGHLY recommend them. I have shopped for years for cookware that lasts. I always wanted nonstick, that is until the Teflon starts chipping off. Then I swapped to stainless steel, which in my opinion almost everything I cook on the stovetop sticks! That's when I decided to try cast iron. Cleaning them is super easy! They are durable and easy to season. Plus if you like camping, you can throw them in for the trip! This is my FAVORITE brand, totally worth purchasing!
I don't know if you have tried cooking with 2 ingredient dough yet, but it is a GAME CHANGER! I have a full guide that includes recipes, along with tips and tricks. But just to list a few you can make: bagels, pizza, empanadas, and donuts! Oh yeah, don't forget to try the cinnamon rolls for only 1 point!!
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
This recipe serves 6 (about 1 cup). There are 2 SmartPoints per serving according to the Freestyle plan.
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
For the 2 ingredient Dough
1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (Fage is best)
1/2 cup self-rising flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1 pound cooked, cubed chicken
1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup (10.5oz)
2 small bags frozen vegetables
1/4 cup water
How to Make Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine yogurt, flour, and garlic powder together in a mixing bowl. Knead by hand until the dough forms a ball.
- Roll out onto floured surface into a flat circle for the top of your pot pie. Mine was definitely not a perfect circle.
- Cook chicken in skillet until no longer pink.
- In a mixing bowl, combined cubed chicken, cream of mushroom soup, frozen veggies, and 1/4 cup water.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add chicken mixture.
- Top with dough. Bake at 375*F for about 30 minutes or until crust is no longer doughy in the center, checking after 20 minutes to make sure it's not going to burn. My oven seems to take longer than most people's ovens so just keep an eye on it. :)
Weight Watchers – Friendly Chicken Pot Pie Recipe – 2 Pts!
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Use Fage for your 2 Ingredient dough. I have gotten complaints before about dough being too sticky, tasting funny, etc when other kinds have been used.
- If you don't feel like cooking your chicken, you can always use can chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see: