If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
Weight Watchers French Onion Chicken – 1 Pt.
I have been making this warm and delicious French Onion Chicken Recipe forever.
I had this Weight Watchers French Onion Chicken recipe on SlapDashMom.com forever and I took it down to make room for others. Well, you would have thought I tried to murder someone. OMG did I hear from my Facebook Group about that. So, I put my apparently world famous :) French Onion Chicken Recipe right back up.
I promise to NEVER take it down again.
If you have not tried it, here is why I think you will also love it so much:
1. It's ridiculously easy to make.
2. You can cook it in the oven, Instant Pot or slow cooker; however you choose.
3. It is oooey gooey delicious and everyone in my family loves it.
4. It keeps nicely in the fridge for a few days.
5. It freezes well.
6. If you don't eat it all at once, the flavors meld together and it tastes even better day two and three.
7. The most obvious is that it is just 1 Weight Watchers Point per Chicken Breast. Yes!
Weight Watchers French Onion Chicken
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chicken stock
- 3 tbsp Chicken stock – for gravy
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp Salt, pepper & Italian seasoning – to taste
- 2 oz Fat free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a skillet, spray with non stick cooking spray and saute onion and 3 tbsp broth until onion is tender; set aside
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning; cook in skillet until browned on both sides; set aside
- Return onions to skillet and sprinkle with flour until onions are coated
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock and stir until mixture thickens
- Pour into 9×13 baking dish and add chicken on top
- Top each chicken breast with 1 oz cheese (shredded or sliced)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked
- Spoon onion gravy over chicken breast and serve
- FOR INSTANT POT: Put all ingredients into pot and cook on high for 20 min
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Be sure to join my Facebook group, because those are my people so they will be the first to know! Don’t forget the Facebook page too!
While you are here if check out some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes!
Taco Casserole (1 point)
Instant Pot Lo Mein (6 points)
2 Ingredient Dough Guide – Learn to make donuts, bagels, pizza, and more with just 2 ingredients!
2 Ingredient ZERO point pancakes
How do you feel about Weight Watchers new program?
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week 4 + FREE Download and Shopping List!
Instant Pot Printable Meal Plan
Freestyle One Week Meal Plan
Free Printable Meal Plan
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Costco Shopping List
Weight Watchers Walmart Shopping List
Weight Watchers Target Shopping List
Weight Watchers Aldi Shopping List
Weight Watchers Trader Joe's Shopping List
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers
Leave a Reply