Weight Watchers Friendly Taco Casserole Recipe – 1 Smart Point FREESTYLE
Last Updated on
Weight Watchers Taco Casserole Recipe
This Weight Watchers Taco Casserole Recipe is a variation of my favorite Weight Watchers friendly Taco Casserole (made with chicken).
I like making casseroles all the time, but especially for family dinners, holidays and even events like the Super Bowl. They are just easy and always taste great and this one, at just one WW point, is a GREAT one.
With Weight Watchers, you can eat anything in moderation. I'm constantly swapping ingredients to make things more flavorful with less points.
When cooking with processed ingredients like taco sauce, pasta sauce, etc, you can easily sub those out for fresh seasonings and veggies to reduce the point count. If you're not following Weight Watchers, feel free to add in some tortillas (this casserole would be amazing wrapped up in a tortilla… omg) or even put some chips on top! Make sure you use my Homemade SALT-FREE taco seasoning with this recipe!
Weight Watchers Points Info
6 Servings (about 1 cup): 1 Smart Point Freestyle
Weight Watcher Taco Casserole – 1 Point
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Taco Casserole
1 lb ground chicken breast or turkey
1/2 diced white onion
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can black beans
1 tbsp taco seasoning
2 tbsp taco sauce
1/4 cup fat free sour cream
1/2 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
1/3 cup green onions
How to Make Weight Watchers Taco Casserole
- Saute meat, beans, onions, taco seasoning, sauce, and corn on medium-high heat until meat is browned (or soy crumbles are thoroughly cooked).
- Spoon half your meat mixture into your casserole dish in an even layer, top with a thin layer of sour cream, then sprinkle with some cheese.
- Repeat. Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then serve topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Taco Casserole
- If you missed the SALT-FREE taco seasoning, you can grab that recipe here.
- Want to serve your taco casserole with chips? Mini Tostitos are only 4 points for 24 chips!
- Here's a delicious creamy guacamole that would go perfectly if you are an avocado lover!
- This recipe is low in points because it is made with multiple ZERO point foods, here's the full list.
- I absolutely love these Ole Wellness Wraps, they are HUGE and are only 1 point!
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas