Creating an Instant Pot Meal Plan is super easy with Pinterest and the amazing amount…
I have always loved eggs but I have never been very good at hard-boiling them. I either undercook or overcook them and what's worse, I tend to lose most of the egg once I peel them. That all changed once I received a new Instant Pot for my birthday!! Now that WW has designated eggs as a ZERO point food, I find that I am eating them more and more!!
The first time I tried them, they came out absolutely perfectly!!
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs - ZERO Points
- 6 to 12 eggs
- Put the eggs in the Instant Pot
- Pour cold water over the eggs, until top of eggs is covered
- Make sure Instant Pot Value is Closed (I have forgotten to do this a few times with recipes) If you do, just shut it and begin the cook phase over again!)
- Select the "Egg" Cook button and set the timer to 3 minutes. Yes, that's it...just 3 minutes
- The pressure will begin to build and once it is ready, the timer will count down the 3 minutes
- Once the cooking stops, (very safely with Cooking Mitts ONLY and a long utensil) self vent the Instant Pot by releasing the valve
- It takes my Instant Pot exactly 3 minutes and 35 seconds to release the pressure, and the red "ready" button to drop, indicating it is safe to open
- Using oven mitts, as it will still be hot, move the pot under cold running water to stop the eggs from cooking any further
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas