Weight Watchers Zero Points Foods List – Printable – All New Plans!
All NEW WW ZERO Point Foods LIST!! AMAZING
Last Updated on
Weight Watchers Freestyle ZERO Points Foods List
Weight Watchers has a plan called the Freestyle Plan or “Flex” if you're in the UK). The Freestyle plan from Weight Watchers is probably their best plan yet!
While they still use the SmartPoints system, the new Freestyle plan lowers your allowed points. Don't freak out, though! Now so many more foods are ZERO points (over 200!). More specifically, they've added lean proteins (both animal and plant-based) to the zero points food list.
Here is the Freestyle ZERO Points Foods List according to Weight Watchers – Make sure you Pin it or bookmark it!!
- Applesauce, unsweetened
- Beans: black, garbanzo, great northern, kidney, navy, pinto and small white
- Beans, re-fried, fat-free & canned
- Brussels sprouts
- Calamari, grilled
- Chicken breast, ground 99% fat free
- Chicken breast or tenderloin, skinless, boneless or with bone
- Dates, fresh
- Egg substitutes
- Egg whites
- Eggs (Whatttt!! GAME CHANGER.)
- Fruit cocktail
- Fruit cup, unsweetened
- Fruit salad
- Fruit, unsweetened
- Ginger rot
- Lettuce, all varieties
- Mung ban sprouts
- Passion fruit
- Pea pods
- Peas: black-eyed, garbanzo, green, pigeon, snow, split & sugar snap
- Peppers, all varieties
- Pickles, unsweetened
- Pico de gallo
- Pimientos, canned
- Pumpkin including puree
- Salad, mixed greens – no dressing
- Salsa, fat free
- Satay, chicken – without peanut sauce
- Shellfish: abalone, clams, crab, crayfish, cuttlefish, lobster, mussels, octopus, oysters, scallops, shrimp and squid
- Sprouts: alfalfa, bean & lentil
- Squash – all variety including zucchini
- Tofu, all varieties including smoked
- Tomato puree
- Tomato sauce
- Tomatoes: plum, grape & cherry
- Turkey breast, ground, at least 98% fat free
- Turkey breast or tenderloin, skinless, boneless or with bone
- Turkey breast, skinless, smoked
- Vegetable sticks
- Vegetables mixed
- Vegetables, stir fry – no sauce
- Water chestnuts
- Yogurt, Green, plain, nonfat, unsweetened
- Yogurt, plain, nonfat, unsweetened
- Yogurt, soy, plain
For a more detailed list, be sure to check the Weight Watchers website.
Wanna know what you can make for zero points? Check out the recipes below!
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas