Air fryer meatballs are delicious and an easy meal for any day of the week. Ready in less than 30 minutes, makes great leftovers for lunch, and these are WW and kid-friendly!
Air fryers have taken the world by storm! I mean why not? Cooking times are shorter, it's a healthier way of eating fried foods, and clean up is a breeze! I personally have the Instant Pot Vortex and size-wise it is perfect for my family of 3 and most of the time we can cook more in it. It’s a 6 quart, so a little larger than some, and doesn’t use a ton of counter space.
These air fryer meatballs are perfect for almost any meal! They are even good for appetizers especially when offering dipping sauces.
Air Fryer Meatballs
Before we get to the good stuff, I highly recommend you investing in an oil spritzer and some parchment liners. This oil spritzer offers a continuous mist, which in my opinion is WAY better than the average squirt one. The parchment liners help when making clean up even easier. These are slotted so that it doesn’t inhibit cooking, so the air is still able to fry at the normal time.
What should I cook with Air Fryer Meatballs?
If you are wanting a really easy side dish, I recommend air fryer frozen french fries! Literally the easiest thing you will ever make! A healthier option would be air fryer corn on the cob, roasted artichokes, or maybe some cabbage in the Instant Pot!
Do Air Fryer Meatballs reheat well?
Absolutely! I reheat stuff in the air fryer all the time. Depending on models just start around 350 degrees for 10 minutes and check often. You can add or subtract the time and temperature as needed. This is MUCH easier than waiting on the oven to preheat, drag out pans, and doing dishes later!
Can I use any kind of ground meat?
Yes! You can use ground turkey, beef, chicken, or pork. If you are on Weight Watchers just remember to account for the points!
Check out the video for Air Fryer Meatballs!
Other Air Fryer Recipes you will love:
Ingredients for Air Fryer Meatballs
1 lb lean ground turkey 99% lean
1 egg lightly beaten
2 tablespoons minced parsley
1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
1/2 red bell pepper finely chopped
½ cup of diced baby bella mushrooms
Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking oil for misting
How to Make Air Fryer Meatballs
- Preheat air fryer to 400F.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the cooking oil for misting, together in a bowl.
- Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
- Mist the bottom of the pan/basket and lightly mist the meatballs.
- Place part of the meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer basket or on a pan; cook for 7-10 mins until lightly browned and cooked(shake halfway through or turn with tongs).
- Remove and repeat with the remaining meatballs.
- Serve warm and with a dipping sauce or gravy if desired
Serves 5; 4-5 meatballs per serving.
Weight Watchers Points for Air Fryer Meatballs
WW recently made some changes, so the point values are listed below for each plan.
- Blue and Purple: 0 points when using 99% lean, 3 points when using 93% lean
- Green: 2 points when using 99% lean, 3 points when using 93% lean
Dipping Sauces for Air Fryer Meatballs
- If you are on Weight Watchers and counting points the D.L Hughes sauces are good! They have BBQ, Honey Mustard, and a few other flavors
- For a more savory meal, feel free to serve with gravy. McCormick's brown gravy is actually REALLY good.
- Don’t forget the ranch! If you are serving these for appetizers then I would recommend dipping, but when we eat them as a meal we usually have them plain or with gravy!
Tips for Cooking with Your Air Fryer
- If you have time you can let it preheat.
- When using parchment paper or aluminum foil, preheat before putting these in so they don’t fly around.
- Don’t use cooking spray. I haven’t had any trouble, but lots of people have ruined their baskets and pans because of the spray. Just use oil in the mister instead.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers