If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
Here’s an awesome Subway Weight Watchers Points Guide, perfect when trying to pre track your WW points. YOU HAVE TO SEE what some of the best and worst foods are!
I have to say that some of these Subway sandwiches and wraps surprised me with the amount of Weight Watchers points!
Most of the time when we hear wrap, we automatically think that would be healthier than a sub roll. THINK AGAIN! The wraps were more points than the actual sandwiches!
If you want to see more of Subway’s nutritional values or calculate a custom sandwich, you can see their menu here.
You will notice that some of these sandwiches say Fresh Fit (excellent source of protein, 2 servings of vegetables, and 24g of whole grains. According to Subway, this is how they define that.
“Fresh Fit® subs refer to 6″ subs prepared on 9-grain wheat bread with tomatoes, onions, green peppers, cucumbers, lettuce & spinach with up to one Fresh Fit® sauce. Fresh Fit® subs prepared in front of you and not a diet program. ** Vegetable servings refers to [6-inch or footlong] subs prepared to standard recipe. 1 serving = ½ cup raw veggies or 1 cup leafy veggies”
Remember, you can load up on veggies for ZERO points, see the full list here.
Also if you are looking for more resources about Weight Watchers, I’ve got you covered!
- Get Started on Weight Watchers for FREE
- How to increase your water intake
- Getting Back on Track with Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers isn't working, what should I do?
Need more menu guides with Weight Watchers Points?
**All of the items and point values below are meant for 6-inch sandwiches unless stated otherwise. Point values are calculated in Smartpoints on the Freestyle program.
Subway Weight Watchers Points Guide
Subway Weight Watchers Points for Food 6 points and below
- Subway Fresh Fit Turkey Breast on 9-grain wheat bread (6 points)
- Subway Fresh Fit Oven Roasted Chicken on 9-grain wheat bread (6 points)
- Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham on 9-grain wheat bread (6 points)
- Subway Fresh Fit Club on 9-grain wheat bread (6 points)
- Subway Fresh Fit Rotisserie Chicken on 9-grain wheat bread (6 points)
- Veggie Delight on 9-grain wheat bread, no cheese no sauce (5 points)
- Artisan Flatbread (6 points)
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken on Salad, no dressing (1 point)
- Chicken Salad (1 point)
Subway Weight Watchers Points for Food above 6 points
- Subway Fresh Italian B.M.T on 9-grain wheat bread (11 points)
- Subway Fresh Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on 9-grain wheat bread (8 points)
- Steak and Cheese on 9-grain wheat bread (10 points)
- Tuna on 9-grain bread 12 points
- Chicken on Spinach Wrap (11 points)
- Subway Fresh Fit Roast Beef on 9-grain wheat bread (7 points)
- Tomato Basil Wrap (9 points)
- Tuna Salad (7 points)
- Meatball Sub on 9-grain wheat bread (14 points)
- Turkey, Bacon, and guacamole on Spinach wrap (22 points)
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup (7 points)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie (10 points)
Subway Weight Watchers Points for Toppings
- Light Mayo (2 points)
- Provolone Cheese (2 points)
- Pepperjack Cheese (2 points)
- American Cheese (2 points)
- Oil & Vinegar, 2 tbsp (2 points)
- Fat-Free Sweet Onion Sauce 2 points
- Fat-Free Honey Mustard (1 point)
- Vinaigrette for salad (3 points)
- Ranch (3 points)
- Chipotle Southwest sauce (3 points)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (1 point)
- Bacon 2 strips (2 points)
Subway Weight Watchers Points for Bread
- White Bread (5 points)
- 9-Grain Wheat Bread (5 points)
- Italian Herb and Cheese (7 points)
- Honey Oat Bread (6 points)
- Sourdough (5 points)
- Jalapeno Cheese Bread (7 points)
- Parmesan Oregano Bread (5 points)
SHARE: What is your favorite sandwich from Subway? Were you surprised at the amount of Weight Watchers points in some of these foods?
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas