Simple Air Fryer Pretzels- Weight Watcher Friendly!
ONLY 3 Smartpoints per serving!
Weight Watcher snacks can be hard to by, especially when trying to find some low in points. These air fryer pretzels will now be your new best friend! Air fryer pretzels are not only perfect for a Weight Watchers snack idea, but as a game day appetizer, kid-friendly, and new family favorite! Your guests won't even know that they are meant for WW!
Related: Which Air Fryer is Best for Me?
Air fryers are one of my most favorite appliances! They let you eat “fried food” without the consequences! Plus, most meals in the air fryer are easy to make! The Breville is more of a toaster oven style, while the one below it is a basket version!
Here's the Everything Bagel Seasoning!
Simple Air Fryer Pretzels
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pretzels
1 pkg. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Reduced-Fat or 2-ingredient Dough
1/2 cup water (room temp is fine)
Coarse Kosher Salt and/or Sesame seeds or Everything Seasoning
How to Make Air Fryer Pretzels
Roll out the dough into a rectangle
Slice the dough into 1 inch wide strips by 12 inches lengthwise.
Roll each strip into a log at least 12 inches long. The roll should be about 1/2 inch thin. Then shape into a pretzel.
Brush the top of the shaped pretzels with water then sprinkle with a garnish of choice.
Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or use parchment paper
Place the shaped pretzel dough in the air fryer basket.
Fry at 330 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes (some air fryers may vary in temperature due to model and/or size, check the manufacturer's instructions.)
Serve within 3-4 hours.
Servings: 6-8 (1 pretzel per serving=3 points)
Tips for Making Air Fryer Pretzels
- Test fry one or two pretzels to see how they fry. You can then adjust the size afterward if you want a thinner or thicker pretzel.
- Try substituting the crescent rolls for this 2-ingredient dough. This will lower the point value!
- If you want to make air fryer pretzel bites, instead of forming a pretzel shape, just cut off dough pieces into bite sizes and follow the remaining instructions
- Most of the time I use parchment liners when using the air fryer, clean up is even easier!
Variations of Air Fryer Pretzels
- To make a sweeter version, use cinnamon and sugar
- If you wanna lower the point value use the 2-Ingredient Dough which includes tips making/storing!
- Get the Everything Seasoning Here!
Dipping Sauces for Air Fryer Pretzels
- Beer Cheese Dip (WW Friendly! Creamy, cheesy, and delicious!)
- Yellow mustard
- Ranch (if on WW, check out the ZERO point ranch here)
- Spicy Mayo
- Honey mustard (this one is WW friendly and everyone LOVES it!)
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas