Check out my other post: Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes Whether you're just starting Weight…
Now you can have your breakfast crepes and eat them too! French crepes sound so fancy and always look delicious! BUT sometimes you will find they are NOT WW friendly. This is what inspired this recipe, which is fantastic! Not to mention you can switch up the filling to make them sweet or savory, all with staying in your points!
Breakfast Crepes with Berries-WW Friendly
Ingredients for Breakfast Crepes
1 cup all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups skim milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon olive oil
12 tablespoons light Cool Whip
Cream Cheese filling for Breakfast Crepes
1/4 cup of sugar
1/8 cup of powdered sugar
4 oz fat-free cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
Mix all ingredients together using a hand mixer. Then add the filling to crepes. If you want to add in fruit to the cream cheese filling, fold it in after mixing.
If you are on WW the cream cheese filling is 3 Smartpoints for about 1-2 tablespoons.
Other Breakfast Recipes You Will Love:
How to Make Breakfast Crepes with Berries
Using your blender, blend flour, milk, eggs, and oil until smooth.
Heat a nonstick crepe pan (or 8 in. non-stick pan) on medium-low. Coat lightly with non-stick spray.
Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into the pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.
Cook for 1 minute or until the bottom of crepe is light golden brown. Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown. Set aside and repeat until mixture is gone.
To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip and add fresh berries if desired. Best if served warm.
Servings: 6 (2 crepes per serving, 1 serving =4 Points)
Tips for making Breakfast Crepes
- If you want the actual crepe batter to be sweeter, you can add cinnamon, sugar, and/or vanilla.
- To make more at one time use a griddle!
- The crepe recipe listed is great for sweet or savory crepes you will just need to switch up the filling
Variations of Breakfast Crepes
- Omelet style (add in whatever you would normally put in your omelet
- ANY fruit with a cream cheese filling (see below)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Chocolate mousse and strawberries (use this WW friendly Chocolate mousse)
- Cottage cheese with fruit
- Cool whip or homemade whipped cream
Breakfast Crepes with Berries- WW Friendly
- 1 cup all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- nonstick spray
- 12 tablespoons light Cool Whip
- For Cream Cheese Filling Optional
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/8 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using your blender, blend flour, milk, eggs, and oil until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick crepe pan (or 8 in. non-stick pan) on medium-low. Coat lightly with non-stick spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into the pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.
- Cook for 1 minute or until the bottom of crepe is light golden brown. Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Set aside and repeat until mixture is gone.
- To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip and add fresh berries if desired. Best if served warm.
- Instructions for the cream cheese filling:
- Mix all ingredients together using a hand mixer. Then add the filling to crepes. If you want to add in fruit to the cream cheese filling, fold it in after mixing.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas