Check out my other post: Best Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes Whether you're just starting Weight…
Now you can have your breakfast crepes and eat them too! French crepes sound so fancy and always look delicious! BUT sometimes you will find they are NOT WW friendly. This is what inspired this recipe, which is fantastic! Not to mention you can switch up the filling to make them sweet or savory, all with staying in your points!
Breakfast Crepes with Berries-WW Friendly
Ingredients for Breakfast Crepes
1 cup all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups skim milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon olive oil
12 tablespoons light Cool Whip
Cream Cheese filling for Breakfast Crepes
1/4 cup of sugar
1/8 cup of powdered sugar
4 oz fat-free cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
Mix all ingredients together using a hand mixer. Then add the filling to crepes. If you want to add in fruit to the cream cheese filling, fold it in after mixing.
If you are on WW the cream cheese filling is 3 Smartpoints for about 1-2 tablespoons.
Other Breakfast Recipes You Will Love:
How to Make Breakfast Crepes with Berries
Using your blender, blend flour, milk, eggs, and oil until smooth.
Heat a nonstick crepe pan (or 8 in. non-stick pan) on medium-low. Coat lightly with non-stick spray.
Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into the pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.
Cook for 1 minute or until the bottom of crepe is light golden brown. Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown. Set aside and repeat until mixture is gone.
To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip and add fresh berries if desired. Best if served warm.
Servings: 6 (2 crepes per serving, 1 serving =4 Points)
Tips for making Breakfast Crepes
- If you want the actual crepe batter to be sweeter, you can add cinnamon, sugar, and/or vanilla.
- To make more at one time use a griddle!
- The crepe recipe listed is great for sweet or savory crepes you will just need to switch up the filling
Variations of Breakfast Crepes
- Omelet style (add in whatever you would normally put in your omelet
- ANY fruit with a cream cheese filling (see below)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Chocolate mousse and strawberries (use this WW friendly Chocolate mousse)
- Cottage cheese with fruit
- Cool whip or homemade whipped cream
Breakfast Crepes with Berries- WW Friendly
- 1 cup all-purpose or white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- nonstick spray
- 12 tablespoons light Cool Whip
- For Cream Cheese Filling Optional
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/8 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using your blender, blend flour, milk, eggs, and oil until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick crepe pan (or 8 in. non-stick pan) on medium-low. Coat lightly with non-stick spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup crepe mixture into the pan, swirling pan slightly to make crepe thin and smooth.
- Cook for 1 minute or until the bottom of crepe is light golden brown. Flip; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Set aside and repeat until mixture is gone.
- To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon of Cool Whip and add fresh berries if desired. Best if served warm.
- Instructions for the cream cheese filling:
- Mix all ingredients together using a hand mixer. Then add the filling to crepes. If you want to add in fruit to the cream cheese filling, fold it in after mixing.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Since Joining Weight Watchers
Since joining Weight Watchers, now called WW, everything has changed for me. I try to eat right and exercise regularly (I swim). But, those things have not stopped me from loving desserts. In fact, I think I may even love them more. For that reason, I concentrate more on making Weight Watchers friendly desserts, like my Strawberry Cool Whip Sundae, than I even do dinner or breakfast dishes (which I have some great ones here).
I truly love that today there are zero sugar sports drinks and zero sugar and light calorie versions of Cool Whip, chocolate syrup, pancake mix, ice cream, yogurt, cheese and cream cheese, butters, graham crackers, etc. It makes finding and making dessert recipes that I can “happily” eat, a breeze.
I hope you will check out my website for my recipes, meal plans, recipe guides and more and enjoy!
My Zero Point Foods List
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
While you are here if check out some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes!
Taco Casserole (1 point)
Instant Pot Lo Mein (6 points)
2 Ingredient Dough Guide – Learn to make donuts, bagels, pizza, and more with just 2 ingredients!
Meal plans are key to staying on track – here are my faves
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Printable Shopping Lists
Never panic eating out again – check out my restaurant guides.
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers