These Starbucks Mocha Cupcakes (Stock Image used while updating website!) are seriously amazing! They have a…
I have been on a baking spree. I started with my Almond Joy Brownie Bites, and now I just finished these delicious cinnamon roll cupcakes. They are packed with a rich, warm flavor that is just to die for. I love to make them any time of year, but for some reason, over the holidays, they are just the perfect thing.
The Recipe is Simple
This is a very simple recipe – you can use a box mix like I did, or make everything from scratch if you'd like. It's completely up to you! If you want to add more cinnamon, or take some away, that's fine! Make it your own… have fun. These cupcakes are delicious.
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 Stick Butter at room temperature
- 5 C. Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Packet of “Cinnamon Roll” mix-in or Cinnamon, as preferred
- Prepare cupcakes as directed on package, adding sour cream and 1 teaspoon cinnamon while adding the other ingredients.
- Make Cinnamon Roll Filling by melting butter in pan. Combine with brown sugar and add 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Put enough cupcake batter in each of the paper liners to cover the bottom. Add approximately 1/2 teaspoon of the Cinnamon Roll Filling to each cupcake.
- Swirl with a toothpick.
- Cover with batter until cupcake liners are at least 2/3 full.
- Bake according to package instructions. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Make Frosting by creaming together butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar slowly, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
While you are here if check out some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes!
Taco Casserole (1 point)
Instant Pot Lo Mein (6 points)
2 Ingredient Dough Guide – Learn to make donuts, bagels, pizza, and more with just 2 ingredients!
How do you feel about Weight Watchers new program?
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers