Last Updated on
I have been in this situation many times. It's still early in the day and I have few or zero points left. The first thing I do is stay calm. There is really no need to panic. WW offers so many choices, and so much great information on zero point foods, that you can easily get completely filled up just by knowing what to do.
So here are my tips and tricks…
Drink water – lots and lots of water.
Move – walk around the block, do some yoga, go to the Y for a swim, anything you can do to get a few more points.
Eat – yes, that's right. Just concentrate on zero point foods.
1. Make a HUGE salad with every kind of veggie or fruit you can imagine. Use fresh lemon, lime or pineapple juice and you will find you don't need any dressing.
2. Cook up a huge pot of pinto beans in your Instant Pot (so they're fast). Eat them with a salad, scramble some eggs or add white meat turkey or chicken for a nice, hearty meal.
3. Make 3 minute hard-boiled eggs in your Instant Pot. I have these often, fast, easy and 0 points – what more can a girl ask?
4. Scramble a few eggs and throw in any veggie you like eg: broccoli, tomato, mushroom, etc. Have fun with it and be creative.
5. Load a plate of lettuce with beans, white meat chicken, fresh steamed broccoli, cilantro, salsa and squeeze fresh lime over the top – delicious
HERE ARE MORE GREAT ZERO POINT RECIPES FOR YOU:
Weight Watchers Friendly Zero Point Cheesecake
Weight Watchers Friendly Zero Point Turkey Chili
2 Ingredient Friendly Weight Watchers Pancakes – Zero Points Freestyle
Weight Watchers Friendly Zero Point Soup Recipe
Remember, preparedness is key with WW. Be sure to check out my Zero Points Food List and have it on you (or in your brain) at all times!!
Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Points Foods List
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas