Last Updated on
I have been in this situation many times. It's still early in the day and I have few or zero points left. The first thing I do is stay calm. There is really no need to panic. WW offers so many choices, and so much great information on zero point foods, that you can easily get completely filled up just by knowing what to do.
So here are my tips and tricks…
Drink water – lots and lots of water.
Move – walk around the block, do some yoga, go to the Y for a swim, anything you can do to get a few more points.
Eat – yes, that's right. Just concentrate on zero point foods.
1. Make a HUGE salad with every kind of veggie or fruit you can image. Use fresh lemon, lime or pineapple juice and you will find you don't need any dressing.
2. Cook up a huge pot of pinto beans in your Instant Pot (so they're fast). Eat them with a salad, scramble some eggs or add white meat turkey or chicken for a nice, hearty meal.
3. Make 3 minute hard boiled eggs in your Instant Pot. I have these often, fast, easy and 0 points – what more can a girl ask?
4. Scramble a few eggs and throw in any veggie you like eg: broccoli, tomato, mushroom, etc. Have fun with it and be creative.
5. Load a plate of lettuce with beans, white meat chicken, fresh steamed broccoli, cilantro, salsa and squeeze fresh lime over the top – delicious
HERE ARE MORE GREAT ZERO POINT RECIPES FOR YOU:
Weight Watchers Friendly Zero Point Cheesecake
Weight Watchers Friendly Zero Point Turkey Chili
2 Ingredient Friendly Weight Watchers Pancakes – Zero Points Freestyle
Weight Watchers Friendly Zero Point Soup Recipe
Remember, preparedness is key with WW. Be sure to check out my Zero Points Food List and have it on you (or in your brain) at all times!!
Weight Watchers Freestyle Zero Points Foods List
- FreeStyle Recipes and Support
- Weight Watchers/Wellness That Works Recipes and Advice
- Air Fryer Weight Watchers Recipes
- Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
Lose Weight With Your Instant Pot!
I was super intimidated by my Instant Pot at first but honestly the Instant Pot makes life SO easy! I took Instant Pot for Weight Loss and now I use my Instant Pot almost daily! Have you used your Instant Pot yet? These low point recipes help me stay on track with my Weight Watchers journey.
Chicken and Bean Soup
Instant Pot Tortilla Soup
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Broccoli Cheddar Soup – my favorite!!
Instant Pot Beef Stew
Instant Pot Soups – all 7 points or less!
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes
Potato Leek Soup
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes – tons of recipes!