If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
I have been in this situation many times. It's still early in the day and I have few or zero points left. The first thing I do is stay calm. There is really no need to panic. WW offers so many choices, and so much great information on zero point foods, that you can easily get completely filled up just by knowing what to do.
So here are my tips and tricks…
Eat – yes, that's right. Just concentrate on zero point foods.
- Drink water – lots and lots of water.
- Move – walk around the block, do some yoga, go to the Y for a swim, anything you can do to get a few more points.
- Eat a big veggie salad. You don't need dressing. Use pineapple or lemon on lime to flavor it up.
- Eat some grilled chicken breast
- Eat two eggs, with 1/4 of an avocado and sliced tomatoes
- Eat an apple
- Cook up a pot of pinto beans in your Instant Pot (so they're fast). Eat them with a salad, scramble some eggs or add white meat turkey or chicken for a nice, hearty meal.
- Make 3 minute hard-boiled eggs in your Instant Pot. I have these often, fast, easy and 0 points – what more can a girl ask?
- Scramble a few eggs and throw in any veggie you like eg: broccoli, tomato, mushroom, etc. Have fun with it and be creative.
- Load a plate with 2 Cups lettuce. Add beans, white meat chicken, fresh steamed broccoli, cilantro, salsa and squeeze fresh lime over the top – delicious.
You just need to know your zero point foods and go for it!
While you are here if check out some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes!
Taco Casserole (1 point)
Instant Pot Lo Mein (6 points)
2 Ingredient Dough Guide – Learn to make donuts, bagels, pizza, and more with just 2 ingredients!
How do you feel about Weight Watchers new program?
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers