This cream cheese tortellini recipe is so simple - it takes about 15 minutes to…
Blackberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring Recipe
Blackberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- 1 Container Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 C. Blackberries
- 1 Block Cream Cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp. Blackberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Grease cookie sheet and set aside.
- Arrange crescent rolls in a circle, short ends together and overlapping slightly, long point outward.
- Combine blackberries, cream cheese, and blackberry jam in a small bowl. Mix well with a spoon.
- Arrange blackberry mixture, one tablespoon at a time, on the crescent rolls where they overlap in a ring.
- Wrap long points of the crescent rolls around the blackberry mixture, and tuck under the center.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve for breakfast, or drizzle with a glaze and serve for dessert!
- Either way, Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
While you are here if check out some of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes!
Taco Casserole (1 point)
Instant Pot Lo Mein (6 points)
2 Ingredient Dough Guide – Learn to make donuts, bagels, pizza, and more with just 2 ingredients!
How do you feel about Weight Watchers new program?
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers