Gluten Free Pumpkin Hand Pies are a great treat to make ahead of time for…
This Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk is a healthy alternative to traditional pumpkin pie and is so delicious! The perfect pie for the holidays!
It’s that time of the year when we are eating and drinking pumpkin everything! I love pumpkin pie, but not a huge fan of the store bought crusts. What’s even better is that this version is much healthier and lighter than the traditional pumpkin pie.
This pumpkin pie made with coconut milk is also Weight Watchers friendly no matter what plan you are on. Weight Watcher points are listed in the recipe card at the bottom!
Don’t forget to watch the video!
More Pumpkin Recipes You Will Love:
Benefits of Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is a great alternative for someone looking for a non-dairy milk. It’s also great to use in baked goods, because even the unsweetened kind is still a little sweet. Also, it contains healthy fats, but is still lower in calories and carbs if you are watching those.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk
Coconut Milk – if you don’t have it, you can swap it for almond milk or a dairy milk if you would like using the same amounts listed in the recipe
Pumpkin Puree – Feel free to make your own or you can just purchase the canned kind. Be sure to check the labels for unnecessary added ingredients.
Brown Sugar – You can actually use regular brown sugar, Truvia, or coconut sugar. This really depends on what you like.
Graham Crackers – We will be blending these to crumbs, but they also have graham crackers crumbs crushed in the store now, how convenient!
NonFat Greek Yogurt – My favorite brands are Chobani and Fage. Feel free to switch it up!
Other Ingredients: pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, eggs
Can You Use Homemade Pumpkin Puree?
Absolutely! This is perfect when you have extra pumpkins for the patch or you really want pure pumpkin and store-bought won’t cut it. There’s also the problem around the holidays when there’s a shortage! Learn how to make homemade pumpkin puree and I included instructions for how to make pumpkin puree in the Instant Pot!
Can I Use Pumpkin Pie Filling Instead?
No! Pumpkin pie filling has extra added ingredients, so not only will the taste be off but so will the texture. It’s filled with extra added sugar and spices.
Conversion of Truvia to Brown Sugar
So if you want to use brown sugar that’s totally fine, it will taste the same but the amount you use will be different. You should use around ¾ cup of regular brown sugar, same for coconut sugar if you are using that.
Can I Use a Store Bought Crust?
Yes you can. If you choose to use the frozen kind, just bake it for 10-12 minutes before adding the filling
Tips for storing
Store your pumpkin pie by covering with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerating it. If you are wanting to store immediately, wait until the pie cools completely.
Can you Freeze Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk?
Yes. Simply follow the instructions but cool completely before freezing. To serve, take it out a day ahead of time so it has time to thaw.
Be sure to Pin For Later!
Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup + 2tbsp Truvia brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 9 graham cracker sheets (more if you want crust to go up on the sides of the pie)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Truvia brown sugar
- 3 tbsp non-fat greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use blender or food processor to grind graham crackers to crumbs. Add in sugar and greek yogurt and mix.
- Add graham cracker crust to bottom of the pie pan. Using parchment paper, rub the pie crust evenly. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Blend together the eggs with a hand or stand mixer.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla, Truvia, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Fold in pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie pan over graham cracker crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream/topping. Garnish with cinnamon if desired.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
- Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week 4 + FREE Download and Shopping List!
- Instant Pot Printable Meal Plan
- Freestyle One Week Meal PlanFree Printable Meal Plan
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below: To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
- Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
- 2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
- 2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
- 2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
- 2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
- Costco Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Walmart Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Target Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Aldi Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Trader Joe's Shopping List