Fall is here, or well it's almost here! These million-degree days in Phoenix are almost…
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
This Gingerbread Bundt Cake is moist, delicious, and filled with ginger and pumpkin flavors, and topped with a heavenly homemade caramel drizzle!
Baking season is officially here which also means it is close to the holidays! Finding healthy baking recipes can be hard sometimes especially when many holidays are built around eating! I wanted to make bake a cake but with super processed ingredients and that was somewhat healthier, which is where the inspiration came from for by Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Pumpkin!
It’s actually REALLY good and can be made for the holidays or eaten for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
Don’t forget to check out the video to see it in action!
What Do I Need To Make a Gingerbread Bundt Cake
Butter – make sure you allow for the time it takes to soften. Keep reading to see how to soften up butter when you don’t have much time!
Applesauce – we are using unsweetened; be sure you check the labels when you are at the store. Applesauce can often have tons of added sugar that isn’t necessary.
Stevia – for this recipe we are using the powdered Stevia which is less sweet than the Stevia drops, so the measurement is a cup for cup when comparing to sugar
Maple Syrup – one of our favorites is Lakanto Flavored Maple Syrup!
Flour – self-rising
Ginger – you will need some fresh ginger and ground ginger
Pumpkin puree – purchase the store-bought kind or read here to learn how to make homemade pumpkin puree!
Milk – you can use almond or coconut milk
Other ingredients: cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, vanilla, eggs, salt
Caramel Drizzle Ingredients
This is totally optional but is super delicious! You can also use this caramel recipe for drizzle on other cakes, breads, and even ice cream!
- Light whipping cream
- Lakanto Flavored maple syrup
How To Soften Butter Fast
If you are running short on time and forgot to softened your butter, don’t worry! We can fix that! Just add some water to a microwave-safe bowl and cook for about 5-7 minutes, your water should be boiling.
Carefully transfer the boiling water to a glass cup and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then stand your butter on the counter, dump the water, and place the glass over the butter upside down!
How To Freeze Gingerbread Bundt Cake
Once your cake has completely cooled, wrap in saran wrap and place in a plastic freezer bag. Store in slices if you don’t plan on eating the whole cake at one time!
Tips for Storing
We recommend storing in an airtight container, if it’s left out if will become dry rather quickly!
If you are following Weight Watchers, the points for each plan is in the recipe card below!
Other Holiday Recipes You Will Love:
- Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
- Apple Bundt Cake
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter softened
- 3 ½ tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp fresh ginger finely grated
- ½ c Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Flavored maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 c self-raising flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup Almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
For Caramel Drizzle
- ½ c pecans more or less if desired
- ¼ cup Lakanto Flavored maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup light whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray
- Beat softened butter, vanilla extract, fresh ginger, Stevia, and half the maple syrup in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until combined. Whisk in flour, ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg, salt and baking soda with milk, in two batches, until combined.
- Stir in pumpkin until combined, be careful to not overmix!
- Pour mixture into bundt pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake sit for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Heat cream, butter, and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes or until sauce reduces. Remove from heat. Set aside for caramel sauce to thicken. Fold in pecans.
- Place cake on a serving plate. Drizzle with caramel sauce
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
- Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week 4 + FREE Download and Shopping List!
- Instant Pot Printable Meal Plan
- Freestyle One Week Meal PlanFree Printable Meal Plan
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below: To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
- Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
- 2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
- 2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
- 2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
- 2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
- Costco Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Walmart Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Target Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Aldi Shopping List
- Weight Watchers Trader Joe's Shopping List
Leave a Reply