This is a sample version of a Freestyle cookbook I'm working on. I've reached out…
Weight Watchers Banana Bread is a favorite for breakfast! It's so easy to make you'll be amazed. I love knowing I can have a great sweet treat that satisfies my sweet tooth for only 2 SmartPoints on the WW FreeStyle Plan! This easily fits into my daily points without feeling any guilt. Mix up a batch of this breakfast bread and enjoy with no guilt.
Weight Watchers Banana Bread
Recreating my favorite recipes is a must when you are following the WW FreeStyle plan. With so many items on the zero point list, including bananas and eggs, it is easier than ever to make a favorite calorie-laden recipe lower in points. This simple Weight Watchers banana bread recipe is a great option that is ideal for making in batches and freezing to pop out each day for a quick breakfast!
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Banana Bread
Ripe bananas are the base of this delicious breakfast bread. Most people end up with a few overripe bananas in their freezer for recipes like this, but if not don't worry! If you don't have any on hand, you can check out these hacks to ripen a banana. Ripe bananas are so much easier to blend into this recipe. Below are some more tips for making this the best banana bread ever!
- Mash your bananas before you mix anything into them. It helps to make a smooth batter for this easy banana bread recipe.
- Use a silicone loaf pan to make it easier to remove
- Double or triple the ingredients to make multiple loaves. Slice them once they are cool and then wrap. You can freeze them for future use, or just store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips to the mix for an additional point per slice
Since bananas are so versatile, they are definitely one of the more popular zero point items on the Weight Watchers FreeStyle Zero Points Food List. Check it out to make sure you are taking advantage of all of your favorite foods for zero points.
More Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes
Don't miss out on some of our other popular Weight Watchers FreeStyle Recipes. There are so many great ways to lower points on your favorite foods, and we have tons of revamped recipes you are going to enjoy!
- Weight Watchers Cheesecake – Zero Points
- Weight Watchers Pancakes – Zero Points
- Weight Watchers Berry Crisp – 2 FreeStyle SmartPoints
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Donuts – 3 FreeStyle SmartPoints
- Instant Pot Bread Pudding – 2 FreeStyle SmartPoints
Best Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe
Making this Weight Watchers Banana Bread is going to become routine. Your whole family will love the flavor of this simple recipe, and you'll love knowing it easily fits into your daily routine as a low point breakfast bread. You can serve this alone, or as a side to your eggs and bacon for breakfast. This also makes a delicious dessert treat!
Print the recipe below to save for later!
2 FreeStyle SmartPoints per slice
Makes 12 slices
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend
- 3 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup self rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray loaf pan with non stick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork
- Add egg, vanilla, brown sugar blend, and stevia and mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients slowly
- Add in unsweetened applesauce and stir lightly do not over mix
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas