Easy Christmas Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe
The Best and Easiest Christmas Bark Recipe you will ever make!!
This Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe is great for a dessert, perfect for the holidays, and makes an awesome easy holiday gift! Only 2 ingredients and is ready in 20 minutes!
We love keeping this bark around the house but it also makes for a great gift idea that is actually really inexpensive and still very festive!
If you really like easy edible gifts try these Cinnamon Roasted Cashews, another delicious holiday treat/gift!
Other Related Christmas Posts:
Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Ingredients for Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Candy Melts or Baking Chocolate
Crushed Candy Canes
How to Make Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Heat the chocolate candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, according to package directions.
- Pour onto cookie sheet that has been covered with wax paper (or parchment paper).
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and place in bags with ribbon or tags!!
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark is a super easy, inexpensive gift idea.
Variations of Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- If you want to add white chocolate, melt and pour over top of the milk chocolate once it has been refrigerated, then quickly top with peppermints
- You can also use peppermint extract if you want more mint flavor without extra candy canes
- Substitute the milk chocolate for dark if you want too!
- If you wanted to make more of a kid-friendly bark, you could easily top with different candies.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Subway Weight Watchers
Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers
Chic Fil A Weight Watchers
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers