Breaded air fryer pork chops scream comfort food, but in a healthier way! Crispy, delicious, and leaves a home-cooked feeling. These are great when you are wanting a main dish that is traditional “fried” but without all of the terrible health downfalls! Weight Watcher Friendly!
My family ALWAYS wants fried pork chops. I cannot explain it, but they love them! So this is one of the first things I have in my air fryer, so I wanted to share with you my family recipe, especially for the breading!
Just so you know, an air fryer cooks by convection in comparison to your standard cooking methods. This makes for more health-friendly, lessens cooking time up to half, and the minimal cleanup is to die for! So if you haven't gotten one yet, you totally should!
I'm going to let in you on a little secret, if you are using an egg wash and dredging method, YOU NEED THIS SET! It makes it super easy to bread food and really convenient for storing.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pork Chops
2 bone-in pork chops (about 4 oz each)
½ c of flour
¼ c House of Autry medium breader
Salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs, beaten
Oil for spritzing
Optional: Milk for egg wash
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Beat eggs and add salt and pepper. (If you are using the tray set I mentioned, put the beaten eggs in one tray, the flour mixture in the next, and then use the last one for setting the chops in)
- Dredge chops in the egg mixture, then into the breading.
- Place chops in the air fryer basket or pan. Spritz with oil
- Cook for 10 minutes at 380 degrees. Flip pork chops and cook another 10 minutes.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Pork Chops
- For crispier chops, you can cook longer, and be sure you are spritzing enough oil. You can also use self-rising flour.
- House of Autry has a whole line of breading options, so feel free to switch it up!
- If you want a little less spicy, just decrease the medium breader. This will also lower the WW points.
- Want a little more flavor? Add in some rosemary and thyme! Those are my favorites.
- If you don’t use bone-in pork chops and use the thinner version, just decrease the cooking time.
- As always be sure to check the internal temperature! This thermometer is awesome because it shows the different meats, so just set it to the kind you are cooking and it will tell you what the temp should be.
- All air fryer models cook differently, so times and temps may vary, just check them periodically.
Weight Watcher Points for Air Fryer Pork Chops
Servings: 2; 9 Smartpoints each. Points are actually lower because you don't use all of the breading. The points listed are taking the whole ingredient list into consideration. So if you wanted, use less flour/breader and calculate points using the WW app.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas