Instant Pot Bread Pudding
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup non-fat yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- non-stick spray
- 3 cup pyrex rectangular dish
- Aluminum Foil
- In a medium sized bowl, mash banana with a fork. Then add yogurt and cinnamon. Mix well with fork.
- Add self rising flour, and mix until flour and mixture is well absorbed.
- Use non-stick spray on oven safe pyrex dish. Pour batter into dish.
- Pour 2 cups of warm water into bottom of your IP, and then place your trivet inside.
- Place dish on top of trivet. Please foil on top of dish in dome shape. If you don't create a dome shape, the batter will touch the top of the foil, and stick to it. You can use non-stick spray to help with this, but the foil is there to stop extra moistures from dropping on top of it.
- Place vent into closed position. Place on High Manual Pressure for 20 minutes. Allow to NPR for 12 minutes. Quick release remaining pressure. Remove lid at an angle is to not get the water droplets from the lid onto your pudding mixture. Remove foil, and allow pudding to cool for 2 minutes before removing the trivet from it.