If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
These Easy Halloween Spider Cookies are THE easiest Halloween Cookies EVERRR. Promise. While you're here, check out:
Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays so be sure to check out these other Halloween posts.
- Flat Black cookies (I used Grasshoppers)
- Filling (I used Peanut Butter, you can use whipped cream or marshmallow creme)
- Mini pretzel sticks
- Red icing for eyes
Spread a bit of peanut butter or other filling on one cookie, break mini pretzels in half and place them as shown in photo. Add some more filling and another cookie. Red eyes created with icing make these spiders just spooky enough for Halloween!
Share on Facebook
- 1 Pkg. Flat Black cookies of Your Choice I used Grasshoppers
- Filling of Your Choice Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Marshmallow Creme, etc.
- 1 Pkg. Mini Pretzel Sticks
- Red icing for Eyes
- Spread a bit of peanut butter or other filling on one flat black cookie.
- Break mini pretzels in half and place them around the cookie for legs.
- Add some more filling and top with another cookie.
- Use red icing to make eyes for your spiders.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas