Last Updated on
Do you want to create some yummy Halloween treats with kids? Easy Halloween Bark is definitely the answer. It is fairly cheap to make and the kids can really make it their own. There are so many great sprinkles and sanding sugars on the market that could change the look. Be sure to check out Dollar Tree and Walmart in their holiday section.
Easy Halloween Bark can be made in just a few minutes, which is great if you need some last-minute treat ideas!
Be sure to check out these other Halloween Snacks!
Easy Halloween Bark
Ingredients for Easy Halloween Bark
1 bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Oreo cookies, broken
Stick pretzels, broken
Halloween colored sprinkles
*The amount of ingredients you put on top is up to you. Use as little or as much as you would like…or that can fit!
How to Make Halloween Bark
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 20-30 second increments, mixing after each interval. Do this until melted and smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread melted chocolate onto parchment paper.
- Add pretzels, candy eyes, marshmallows, Oreos, and sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 5-7 minutes or fridge for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!