Last Updated on
Halloween is fastly approaching and it is time to start planning some fun treats for your little spooks. This Bloody Monster Bark is so easy to make and taste great. Even your kids can help decorate this scary treat.
Bloody Monster Bark
Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday so be sure to check out these other Halloween posts.
If you are making lots of candies and treats during the holiday season, this Wilton set is totally worth the purchase! Wilton makes outstanding products, they last forever! Most of this set it reusable and you can also use the tray if you decide to make cake pops!
Ingredients for Monster Bark
Making Monster Bark
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add cranberries, sprinkles and candy eyeballs.
- Gently press down if necessary, to assure everything will stick.
- Spray with color mist (in a well-ventilated area!).
- Some eyeballs will turn red from the spray, so add more eyeballs so there will be some white and some red.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 min. (Or freeze for 5)
- Break into pieces.
- Store in a ziplock bag or plastic container.