I get asked so often, "how long do things get cooked in the air fryer,…
These delicious Air Fryer Funnel Cake Bites are perfect for everyone, including those of us who are following the Weight Watchers program!
Be sure you are drinking lots of water and getting up to move as often as possible.
If you don't have an air fryer yet, check out this post to see which one will fit you best! I highly recommend either of the ones below!
Air Fryer Funnel Cake Bites
I calculated this at 8 bites for 3 SP. You'll get about 36 squares for 12 points worth of dough, so divide servings accordingly. :)
1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1 cup self-rising flour, divided
optional: 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
powdered sugar for dusting
Combine nonfat Greek yogurt plus 3/4 self-rising flour and 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste.
Roll out onto floured surface using the other 1/4 cup flour.
Cut into 32(ish) squares.
Cook 8 at a time in Air Fryer at 375* for 4 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Due to differences in altitude, brands of flour, etc you may need to cook for longer or shorter periods in time. Keep that in mind if yours are too doughy or crispy.
Dust with powdered sugar while still warm.
Air Fryer Funnel Cake Bites
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour divided
- optional: 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Combine nonfat Greek yogurt plus 3/4 self-rising flour and 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste.
- Roll out onto floured surface using the other 1/4 cup flour.
- Cut into 32(ish) squares.
- Cook 8 at a time in Air Fryer at 375* for 4 minutes. Flip over and cook for another 3-4 minutes. (Due to differences in altitude, brands of flour, etc you may need to cook for longer or shorter periods in time. Keep that in mind if yours are too doughy or crispy.)
- Dust with powdered sugar while still warm.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
YYou simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas