Homemade Pumpkin Puree is healthy, easy, and a fun fall activity after being at the…
It's FALL!! So, of course, that means Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING! While everyone is having pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, and pumpkin beer; you can whip up this easy to make Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake. Not only is it so yummy, but it is also Weight Watchers approved and no one will know it.
Don't have an Instant Pot? Check out this post for a guide to help you choose the right one! Here's another great post to use as a guide and for more recipes! Below is one of my favorites!
Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Find other Instant Pot Recipes here
RELATED: WW Friendly Apple Bundt Cake
- 1 box Sugar Free Yellow Cake mix
- 1 can 100% Pumpkin
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Optional powdered sugar
- Pour all ingredients into large mixing bowl
- Combined ingredients with hand mixer until no visible lumps(batter will be thick)
- Pour batter into greased 6 cup bundt pan
- Place trivet into Instant Pot liner and pour in 1 1/2 cups water
- Insert bundt pan and lock lid with vent set to sealing
- Cook on manual for 35 minutes
- When Instant Pot beeps, allow to natural release for 5 minutes and then release remaining pressure
- Carefully remove bundt pan and let cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before flipping cake onto plate
- Garnish with powdered sugar lightly if you would like
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas