I love food. Being able to eat good food while losing weight is a plus.…
Weight Watchers Friendly Taco Dip with Cream Cheese 3 Smart points!
The best part about this Weight Watchers Taco Dip recipe is that it's not just for the Super Bowl. It's for any gathering, and though it would mostly be a side/appetizer, I'm totally down to eat it for dinner, too.
Taco dip with cream cheese really has the flavor and feeling of comfort food without all the points as long as you are using fat-free cream cheese! Some members of my Facebook group say that they have a hard time finding fat free cream cheese, but I usually purchase mine from Walmart, Whole Foods, or Harris Teeter.
If you love dips for snacks and appetizers don't forget to check out the Cheesy Artichoke Dip and my favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Weight Watchers Taco Dip with Cream Cheese
I love Weight Watchers because fruits and veggies are almost ALL zero points, so you can fill up without feeling restricted. The stuff you really have to watch is what you dip with: chips, cookies, etc.
Tips for Taco Dip with Cream Cheese
- Sometimes I add black beans and corn to mine.
- If you have leftovers, it's good to wrap up in a tortilla. Use these wraps, they are delicious and are only 1 point! They are huge in size, and I really can't tell the difference between these and regular floured tortillas. You can also you these for sandwiches for lunch! Most of the time you can find them at the local stores, you may just have to look a little harder.
- Taco Bell mild sauce is my favorite, so sometimes I put extra on top or in my wrap.
Weight Watchers Taco Dip with Cream Cheese | Ingredients
1 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese (6)
3/4 cup fat-free sour cream (3)
1/4 cup salsa (0)
1 tbsp taco seasoning (0)
1 cup shredded lettuce (0)
1 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese (4)
2 medium-sized tomatoes (0)
1 medium avocado (11)
1/3 cup chopped green onions (0)
1/3 cup sliced black olives (0)
Weight Watchers Taco Dip | Directions
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning in a bowl until evenly blended.
Spoon into a serving dish.
Dice/chop all toppings separately, and sprinkle on layer by layer: cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, avocado, and black olives.
Chill for an hour, then serve.
Weight Watchers Taco Dip
- 1 Pkg. 8 ounces Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 3/4 C. Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1/4 C. Salsa
- 1 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 C. Shredded Lettuce
- 1 C. Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 1/3 C. Chopped Green Onions
- 1/3 C. Sliced Black Olives
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Dice/chop all toppings separately, and sprinkle on layer by later: cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, avocado, and black olives.
- Chill for an hour, then serve.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
Instant Pot Printable Meal Plan
Freestyle One Week Meal Plan
Free Printable Meal Plan
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Weight Watchers Walmart Shopping List
Weight Watchers Target Shopping List
Weight Watchers Aldi Shopping List
Weight Watchers Trader Joe's Shopping List
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers
Leave a Reply