This is a sample version of a Freestyle cookbook I'm working on. I've reached out…
I get so excited over simple recipes that we can add to our weekly rotation! These Weight Watchers Taco Boats are definitely at the top of the list.
It's no surprise that we are HUGE fans of tacos in this house. Have you seen our other recipes? 0 Point Taco Soup, 1 Point Taco Casserole, Taco Dip, and my blog's most popular recipe of all time… my delicious taco casserole!!
Ingredients for Taco Boats
12 Mini Taco Boats
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup salsa
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ small white onion, diced
½ lb ground turkey breast
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp chili powder
½ cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
Fat-free greek yogurt and/or chopped cilantro for garnish
Tips for Making Taco Boats
- If you prefer chicken tacos, you can substitute that as well.
- Wanna use sour cream? Find fat free sour cream and it's only 1 point for 2 tablespoons
- Are you an avocado lover? Add some to your taco boat! Just be sure to add the points. 1/4 of an avocado is 3 Smartpoints
- My favorite sauce to use to Taco Bell Mild Sauce-most grocery stores carry it in the taco section
- I usually purchase the Old El Paso Taco Boats, I just really like most of their products.
Weight Watchers Taco Boats
12 Servings, 2 Freestyle Points each
You can use turkey or chicken for this recipe, both taste AMAZING! :) This dish is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family.
Weight Watchers Taco Boats
- 12 Mini Taco Boats
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ½ small white onion diced
- ½ lb ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
- Fat-free greek yogurt and/or chopped cilantro for garnish
- Brown and drain ground turkey breast, set aside.
- Saute red bell pepper and onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Add black beans, ground turkey breast, salsa, cumin, and chili powder, mix until combined and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Fill mini taco boats, top with cheese, and add any garnish you like.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
HERE is my Home Made ZERO point & Salt FREE Taco Seasoning Recipe
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas