If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is the perfect combination between a pasta dish and a cheesesteak! Although it's a little higher in points, this meal is totally worth it! Budget friendly and a one pot meal!
I actually REALLY love cheesesteaks and my husband orders one pretty much everywhere we go! But when I started Weight Watchers I thought I couldn't have them anymore!
Even though this recipe isn't an exact cheesesteak replica, it's delicious! Another favorite of mine is pasta, so I'm totally in love!
I bet this would even be good with zoodles if you really wanted to sub out the pasta!
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
Ingredients for Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
1 lb ground turkey breast
1 tsp minced garlic
4 oz low fat cream cheese
1 medium green bell pepper
1 small diced onion
3/4 cup reduced sodium beef broth
4 oz shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
10 oz barilla plus pasta
5 sprays of I Can't Believe Its Not Butter
Variations of Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
- If you wanted to substitute the pasta, use zoodles instead.
- Instead of turkey breast use chicken
- You can also shop around for some low carb pasta, which may lower the point value per serving
Other Weight Watcher Pasta Recipes:
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 small diced onion
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium beef broth
- 4 oz shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz barilla plus pasta
- 5 sprays of I Can't Believe Its Not Butter
- In a large pot, boil water and cook pasta according to the package, drain and set aside
- In a large skillet, melt butter and saute garlic
- Add bell pepper and onion and cook until tender
- Add in ground turkey breast and cook until browned
- Sit in cream cheese until melted
- Add beef stock and simmer for 5-10 mins
- Add cooked pasta and fold in mozzarella cheese and stir until cheese is melted
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas