Instant Pot Apple Crisp is the perfect fall and holiday dessert! Simple ingredients and ready…
This Instant Pot Egg Bake recipe is sure to be a hit! You can add tons of veggies (or even meat) to this recipe, which makes it super versatile. To add meat, without adding any points, add in cooked chicken or turkey breast.
You can mix this recipe up with all sorts of left overs too. I love adding chopped broccoli and/or asparagus to it. Give it a try let me know how you like to change it up.
I like to make this right in my Instant Pot because one of the best things about it is the lack of dirty dishes. So I'm sticking with that!
Instant Pot Ultra 8 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
REMEMBER TO PIN IT!!
WW Friendly Instant Pot Egg Bake Recipe[/caption]
Instant Pot Egg Bake
We use our Instant Pot quite a bit, but it's usually for dinner recipes (like Instant Pot Kung Pao Chicken)
Instant Pot Egg Bake – 3 SmartPoints (Freestyle)
- Spray oil
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups frozen hash browns leave out for a ZERO point meal
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ onion diced
- ½ green pepper diced
- ½ red pepper diced
- Green onion garnish optional
- You can make this directly into your Instant Pot!
- Spray Instant Pot liner with spray oil and press
- Turn IP onto Saute and add onions and peppers and saute for a minute, until they break down.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, ¼ cup of fat free shredded cheddar, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Add the hash browns into the Instant Pot with the onion mixture
- Pour egg mixture into Instant Pot
- Lock lid, set vent to seal, and press manual low pressure for 7 minutes
- When Instant Pot beeps, safely use the quick pressure release.
- You may see some moisture on top of your egg bake and that is okay, loosen the edges of the egg bake with a toothpick or butter knife.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and add green onions as garnish if you'd like.
- P.S. Leave out the hash browns and you have a ZERO breakfast :)
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas