Are you following Weight Watchers for FREE and looking for a healthy sweet treat? Try…
I really don’t think it’s possible to eat soft pretzels WITHOUT beer cheese!! However, restaurant cheeses are super high in points when it comes to Weight Watchers. After coming up with the Air Fryer Pretzels, I knew I needed a beer cheese dip! This beer cheese dip for pretzels is creamy, cheesy, and the perfect dipping sauce!
You don’t have to be on Weight Watchers to enjoy this amazing beer cheese dip for pretzels!! They are the perfect combo for your next gathering, appetizer, or even snack!
First off, go ahead and grab the Air Fryer Pretzel recipe so you have something to eat your beer cheese dip with.
Beer Cheese Dip for Pretzels
Ingredients for Beer Cheese Dip for Pretzels
2 tbsp of flour
2 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
6 oz of lager beer
8 oz fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp of black pepper
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt to taste
How to Make Beer Cheese Dip for Pretzels
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add in flour gradually while whisking (this is going to make a thick paste)
Gradually add in beer, while constantly whisking.
Combine all seasonings and add to the mixture.
Now you should have almost like a “gravy”, add in cheese gradually while constantly stirring.
Servings: About ¼ of a cup= 3 Smartpoints. Best Served warm.
Tips for Making Beer Cheese Dip for Pretzels
- Darker beers will have more flavor, you can always add more in, but 6 oz is perfect for me!
- To make the beer cheese dip spicier, add more cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, or jalapenos
- If you leave out the beer cheese for pretzels, it will thicken. If it gets too thick add a little milk.
- Have leftovers? Store in an airtight container and reheat in the microwave, stirring often.
- If you find the beer cheese to be too thick immediately while cooking, reduce the amount of cheese OR increase the amount of beer
Beer Cheese Dip for Pretzels
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 6 oz of lager beer
- 8 oz fat free cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in flour gradually while whisking (this is going to make a thick paste)
- Gradually add in beer, while constantly whisking.
- Combine all seasonings and add to the mixture.
- Now you should have almost like a “gravy”, add in cheese gradually while constantly stirring.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas