I'm heading to a screening of Oz the Great and Powerful on March 4th! So,…
You can't have a Halloween cupcake without a little brains and eyeballs! These cupcakes are super moist and so easy to make. Zombie Cupcakes will be the perfect addition to a Halloween party or even a themed birthday party. Who doesn't want a Zombie themed birthday?
Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays so be sure to check out these other Halloween posts.
- Boxed Vanilla Cake Mix and ingredients to make
- Tub of frosting
- Strawberry jam
- Red gel food coloring
- Zombie gummy candy brains and eyeballs
- Cupcake liners
- Green sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Make cake mix according to directions.
- Put aside about ⅓ of the batter in a bowl.
- Add red food coloring.
- Use 2 piping bags to fill liners about ¾ full. Alternate plain and red batter. Use more of the plain in each, so the red shows through more. (You can even just use a spoon to alternate each.)
- Bake according to directions and allow to cool.
- Use a large piping tip to core out the center of each cupcake.
- Fill each with strawberry jam.
- Frost and add a gummy candy to each cupcake.
- Makes 12-16 cupcakes.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.