I'm heading to a screening of Oz the Great and Powerful on March 4th! So,…
You can't have a Halloween cupcake without a little brains and eyeballs! These cupcakes are super moist and so easy to make. Zombie Cupcakes will be the perfect addition to a Halloween party or even a themed birthday party. Who doesn't want a Zombie themed birthday?
Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays so be sure to check out these other Halloween posts.
Fall Snack Mix Ready in 5 Minutes!
50 Recipes to use LEFTOVER Halloween Candy
Halloween Crafts, Printables and More!
25 of the BEST Halloween Movies (family-friendly)
- Boxed Vanilla Cake Mix and ingredients to make
- Tub of frosting
- Strawberry jam
- Red gel food coloring
- Zombie gummy candy brains and eyeballs
- Cupcake liners
- Green sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Make cake mix according to directions.
- Put aside about ⅓ of the batter in a bowl.
- Add red food coloring.
- Use 2 piping bags to fill liners about ¾ full. Alternate plain and red batter. Use more of the plain in each, so the red shows through more. (You can even just use a spoon to alternate each.)
- Bake according to directions and allow to cool.
- Use a large piping tip to core out the center of each cupcake.
- Fill each with strawberry jam.
- Frost and add a gummy candy to each cupcake.
- Makes 12-16 cupcakes.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
If you own an AIR FRYER or INSTANT POT, you should join the Facebook Group where we constantly share recipes, tips, tricks, and more!
Other Fall Recipes you will love!
Panera Copy Cat Broccoli and Cheddar Soup with the Bread Bowl!
Need some inspiration for your next holiday menu? Check out these wonderful easy recipes below + VIDEO Tutorials!!
Instant Pot Turkey Breast with Gravy
Instant Pot Baked or Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Leave a Reply