Creating an Instant Pot Meal Plan is super easy with Pinterest and the amazing amount…
This Instant Pot Chicken will become your new favorite, especially if you are low on points and time! With simple ingredients and seeing that you can use FROZEN chicken, dinner will be as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Being on Weight Watchers is wonderful but it can also sometimes be a real challenge. You overdid it on the weekend, overdid it at lunch or just plain overdid it. You find yourself looking for recipes that are ZERO points. For me, I like to take it one step further. I like recipes that are super fast and easy too.
So this led me to this Easy Instant Pot Chicken, that is ZERO points!!
I have an 8 quart Instant Pot, but you can use the 6 quart or any other pressure cooker! By the way, if you plan on using your Instant Pot often, I highly recommend the set below!! It's perfect and has everything you need!
Instant Pot Chicken
PIN IT SO YOU CAN COME BACK OFTEN!!
Ingredients for Instant Pot Chicken
5 Frozen Chicken Breasts
1 12 to 14 oz Container Salsa (Mild, Medium or Spicy…you choose)
Juice from 2 Medium Limes
2 TBSP Taco Seasoning (no salt) here's my homemade version
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken
Put all ingredients in your Instant Pot
Turn on to Meat/Stew Setting for 23 Minutes
Make sure you seal your vent
Let the chicken natural release
Tips for Making Instant Pot Chicken
- If you are using fresh chicken, be sure to reduce your cook time.
- Need more spice? You can always add the spicy salsa, jalapeno peppers, or cayenne pepper
- Here's my homemade SALT FREE taco seasoning to use with the Instant Pot Chicken
- Remember when you use an Instant Pot, liquid does NOT evaporate. So if you want the “juice” to be thicker you can thicken with a cornstarch slurry.
- If you don't have fresh limes, that's okay just use bottled lime juice
ZERO Point Weight Watchers - Friendly Instant Pot Chicken
- 5 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1 12 to 14 oz Container Salsa Mild, Medium or Spicy...you choose
- Juice from 2 Medium Limes
- 2 TBSP Taco Seasoning no salt
- Put all ingredients in your Instant Pot
- Turn on to Meat/Stew Setting for 23 Minutes
- Make sure you seal your vent
- Let the chicken natural release
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas