Weight Watchers Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 1 (17.5 oz.) can refrigerated reduced-fat cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup fat-free milk + 2 Tablespoons for icing
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut each cinnamon roll into sixths.
- Spray casserole dish. Add cinnamon roll pieces.
- Whisk eggs, 1/3 cup milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add a little milk to icing to thin it out. Whisk or blend with mixer. Pour icing over casserole.