If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
Easy Instant Pot Tuna Steak Recipe ZERO WW Points
If you ever wondered how to cook a tuna steak, look no further! This Instant Pot recipe is not only delicious, but also easy and really fast to make. I make it weekly at this point!
Don't forget to PIN IT!!
Easy Tuna Steak
- 4 three ounceTuna Steaks
- Sea Salt
- Pepper or other seasonings of choice
- Rub sea salt and red pepper flakes or your seasoning of choice on tuna steaks (I also like to use fresh dill and lime juice)
- Place steaks on a tray in your Instant Pot
- Put 1/2 cup water in bottom of Instant Pot
- Set cook time on manual or steam for 3 minutes, until the meat is cooked, but pink in the middle.
- If you don't like pink meat, cook it a minute longer
- NOTE: Cook longer for well-done. Tuna gets flakier as it cooks
- Serve with favorite side dish. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Check out all my delicious & BEST Weight Watchers – Friendly Recipes HERE
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas