This is a sample version of a Freestyle cookbook I'm working on. I've reached out…
Chocolate Chip Cookies Weight Watchers – 6 Points!!!
I made a batch of these for the first time a few weeks ago. They were a HUGE hit in my household and so I wanted to make them again, with even lower points, with the same great taste. I switched out the oil for no-sugar added apple sauce and I think they taste even better. I know you will LOVE them.
I wanted to see what the best way to bake them was so I made half the batch in my regular oven and half in my Air Fryer.
I can tell you this, both methods gave me “perfect” cookies. But, the AF took half the time. So I think this is a terrific AF recipe going forward.
I included both recipes for you below, of course! The recipe makes approximately 30 cookies. A serving is 3 cookies, which is 6 Points. Enjoy!
Combine the dry ingredients, except for the chocolate chips.
In another bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, and vanilla extract
Combine wet and dry ingredients, stir until moistened (20-30 stirs). Afterward, add in the chocolate chips and gently mix.
Once you have your mixture, start scooping out the dough (about 1 tablespoon) and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet
Now bake according to directions, or use your Air Fryer!
Chocolate Chip Cookies Weight Watchers - Friendly 6 Pts.
- 3 Cups all Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3.9 oz no-sugar added Apple Sauce individual serving size
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips - I used Guittard Extra Dark Chocolate but you can use whatever brand you like!
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda and Splenda together
- In another bowl, combine the egg, egg whites and vanilla extract
- Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir til moistened, maybe 20-30 stirs
- Now add in the chocolate chips and gently mix through the dough
- Scoop out tablespoon sized dough balls onto cookie a sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake according to directions below:
- Air Fryer Directions: 325 for 6-8 Minutes - until tops and nice and golden brown
- Regular Oven Directions: 350 for 12-14 Minutes - until tops are nice and golden brown
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, bread sticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this Video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas