Cajun Stuffed Chicken (Keto + WW)
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 2-3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 9 slices pepper jack cheese, halved
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice chicken 5 times, make sure not to cut through completely. (See pictures)
- Pour oil over the sliced chicken breast.
- Add minced garlic and cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, and onion powder on the chicken. (I mixed the spices in a bowl first and then rolled the chicken breast around in the bowl. I think this better coats the chicken.)
- Next, stuff each breast with the peppers and onions.
- Add the cheese slices and bake until cooked thoroughly - about 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165°.
- Remove from oven and serve.