These chicken stuffed jalapeño poppers are a great year-round appetizer or snack, but you may…
Weight Watchers Cajun Stuffed Chicken-ONLY 1 POINT!!
This cajun stuffed chicken is going to be hit with the whole family! The amount of flavor that is stuffed into this chicken is insane. Also, check out the SIZE of that chicken breast… it was bigger than a water bottle! So while this recipe calls for three chicken breasts, use your best judgment on how many you really need. We served three people with just one piece.
Cajun Stuffed Chicken
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves minced or 2-3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 white onion thinly sliced
- 9 slices pepper jack cheese halved (fat-free)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice chicken 5 times, make sure not to cut through completely. (See pictures)
- Add minced garlic and cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, and onion powder on the chicken. (I mixed the spices in a bowl first and then rolled the chicken breast around in the bowl. I think this better coats the chicken.)
- Next, stuff each breast with the peppers and onions.
- Add the cheese slices and bake until cooked thoroughly - about 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165°.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
This recipe is ONLY 1 Point! Can you believe it?
Come find me and JOIN my Weight Watchers Air Fryer & Instant Pot Facebook Recipe Group. We all know how hard it is to do it alone. We are a community of people who post recipes, share tips and ideas and inspire one another every day! We can't wait to meet you!!
Check the bottom of this page to Download my FREE WW Cookbook & Tips Guide. You will LOVE it!!
This is my ZERO Point food list. Book mark the page and refer back often. Loading your fridge and pantry with these ZERO point foods is tip #1 for weight loss success.
Meal plans help me stay on track. Here are some of my favorites!
Instant Pot Printable Meal Plan
Freestyle One Week Meal Plan
Free Printable Meal Plan
You simply MUST try my ZERO points Cheesecake Recipe
Have you made up a batch of my 2 Ingredients Dough yet? It's AMAZING stuff!! Use it to make low point bread bowls, pretzels, breadsticks, bagels, pizza crust, cinnamon rolls & more. Check out the Recipe Guide & Individual Recipes below:
To entice you, watch this video for the 2 Ingredients Bagel Recipe – you will LOVE it – total YUM!!
2 Ingredient Dough Recipes
Ultimate 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
2 Ingredient Dough Pot Pie
2 Ingredient Dough Pop Tarts
2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
2 Ingredient Dough Bread Bowls
2 Ingredient Dough Empanadas
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!
Weight Watchers Walmart Shopping List
Weight Watchers Target Shopping List
Weight Watchers Aldi Shopping List
Weight Watchers Trader Joe's Shopping List
Ever panic and wonder what to eat at your favorite restaurants? Well, I do too! That's why I created and LOVE my restaurant guides. Check them out here and be sure to email me and let me know any others you'd like to see:
Chipotle Weight Watchers
Olive Garden Weight Watchers
Red Robin Weight Watchers
Taco Bell Weight Watchers
Leave a Reply