We are NOT associated with Weight Watchers in any way, shape, or form. Weight Watchers Freestyle is a program we use and LOVE but we do not have rights to anything Weight Watchers related. We use affiliate links on our blog. When you click on our links, we may make a commission. Thank you!
Spiced Banana Almond Smoothie Recipe
Recipe Type: Smoothies
This smoothie is perfect for a quick “pick me up” in the A.M.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- handful of ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
Recipe from Health.com Magazine
Love Smoothies? My favorite recipes are found in FREE Ebooks on Amazon!
- Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- Best Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss and Good Health
- Best Smoothie Recipes! + Tips & Tricks
- Green Smoothie Magic – 132+ Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes
- 31 Berry Smoothies
- Green Smoothie Recipes
- 101 Sensational Smoothies & Superb Shakes
- 100 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Smoothie Recipes for Beginners
- 20 Super Easy Smoothie Recipes for Kids!Some books are only free to borrow, and prices may change so hurry and grab them while they're free!
Tags : weight loss