If you're following my Weight Watchers journey, you know how strongly I feel about the…
Looking for a low point dessert? Look no further! This Weight Watchers Mint Fluff is delicious, sweet, and only 1 PP per serving.
Weight Watchers Mint Fluff Recipe
8oz package fat-free cream cheese, softened
2 cups fat-free Cool Whip
1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
dash of vanilla
Green Gel Food Coloring
optional: chocolate chips
NOTES: Divide into 16 servings and each serving is only 1 PointsPlus (without the chocolate chips). Choose your dippers wisely, as they can add upwards of 10 PointsPlus! Try fat free graham crackers for a low-points option.
Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract until combined.
Add one drop of gel food coloring at a time until you reach the color you prefer.
Chill for 30 minutes prior to serving. Optional: top with chocolate chips.
Serve with Chocolate Graham Crackers or the cookies of your choice.
Looking for more Weight Watchers desserts? Try my:
Weight Watchers Mint Fluff
- 8 Ounce Pkg. Fat-Free Cream Cheese softened
- 2 C. Fat-Free Cool Whip
- 1/4 Tsp. Peppermint Extract
- Dash of Vanilla
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Chocolate Chips Optional
- Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add one drop of gel food coloring at a time until you reach the color you prefer.
- Chill for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Optional: Top with chocolate chips.
- Serve with Chocolate Graham Crackers or the cookies of your choice.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
NEW! The ULTIMATE 2 Ingredient Dough Guide
Make sure you check out and grab our printable shopping lists below to make it easy when you are in store to grab the best WW FreeStyle friendly foods and snacks!