If you're looking for a fun and simple St. Patrick's Day recipe, you've found it!…
I can't believe Easter is like… a month away! That's ridiculous. Making easy Easter recipes is one of my favorite things to do, so feel free to come up with your own and leave them in the comments for me!
Don't forget to check out my 50 alternatives to candy for Easter baskets!
You will need:
— Pink (or another pastel color) melting chocolate
— Easter M&Ms
— Sprinkles or anything else you'd like to add
Melt chocolate per package instructions. Pour onto wax paper lined cookie sheet. Pour chocolate onto wax paper, then add toppings. I wanted regular M&Ms but my store only had peanut M&Ms, so I crushed them up and sprinkled them on top. On half of the batch, I also used pink sprinkles.
What will you add to your Easter Bark?
White Chocolate Easter Bark
- Pink or another pastel color Melting Chocolate
- Easter M&Ms
- Sprinkles and any other Easter goodies you like
- Melt chocolate per package instructions.
- Pour chocolate onto wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add M&Ms and other toppings of choice.
- Cool in refrigerator 15 minutes or longer.
- Break into pieces, serve, and enjoy!