Whether you're gluten-free for the heck of it, or you're hosting a gluten-free Thanksgiving to…
Yummy Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots￼
Make my delicious slow cooker glazed carrots for any holiday, family gathering or really, any time. They are easy to make and yummy as can be. All you need are some carrots and a few other ingredients and you are ready to go.
Yields: 8 servings
Prep: 10 minutes| Cook Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Yummy Slow Cooker Glazed Carrots
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs carrots ends trimmed off and sliced into 2" chunks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme for garnish finely chopped
- Scrub the carrots clean and use a sharp knife to trim off the ends and slice into 2" chunks. Add chopped carrots to the slow cooker
- In a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, melt the butter. Wisk in brown sugar, salt and minced garlic. Pour over top of carrots and toss to coat
- Cook on high for 3 hours or until carrots are nice and tender
- Spoon the juices over the carrots, garnish with finely chopped fresh thyme and serve warm
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
That's really all there is to it. A delicious and easy dish for you and your family to enjoy!
Leave a Reply