This Duct Tape Flower Pen Tutorial fits in perfectly with the rest of my DIY projects… everyone knows the Slap Dash Family is obsessed with Duct Tape Projects. Or wait, is it Duck Tape Projects? Yeah, either way, we love it.
- Duct Tape
- Good Scissors (optional, but a good idea)
- Duct Tape Flower Pen Tutorial
Now it’s time to make the petals! Petals are just 2″ pieces of duct tape, folded: Fold the right corner up towards the top of the piece, leaving a little bit of the sticky side exposed. Then take the corner you made, and fold it down to form almost a pyramid shape.
You can make the rose as big as you want, just make sure you stick the tape down firmly each time or it will fall apart.
PIN this while you’re here!!
- Love (and Other Uses For Duct Tape)
- Dazzling Duct Tape Designs: Fashionable Accessories, Adorable Decor, and Many More Creative Crafts You Make At Home
- Crazy-Cool Duct Tape Projects: Fun and Funky Projects for Fashion and Flair
- Take It and Make It