Mocha is my absolute favorite type of cupcake. If my other mocha cupcake recipe didn't…
These Starbucks Mocha Cupcakes (Stock Image used while updating website!) are seriously amazing! They have a coffee flavor, but not an overpowering one. The icing is mocha flavored, and would be easy to create from scratch, but.. alas.. I'm lazy. ;) Lucky for you, I created a super easy recipe just for you. These would be great to take to a holiday event!
Starbucks Mocha Cupcake Recipe
Love Starbucks? You'll love these cupcakes. Promise!
Devil's Food Cake Mix + Ingredients called for on the box
1/4 cup Coffeemate Mocha Creamer
1 packet Starbucks Via Iced Coffee*
Duncan Hines Frosting + Mocha Flavor Frosting Creations Packet*
Prepare cake mix as instructed on box. Add 1 packet Starbucks Iced Coffee, and 1/4 cup Coffeemate Mocha Creamer. Blend well. Pour into cupcake liners that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake according to package instructions. My cupcakes took about 17 minutes at 350*F. Cool, ice, and booyah, you're finished!
You can find both items at Walmart:
- 1 Pkg. Devil’s Food Cake Mix Plus Ingredients Needed Per Directions on Box
- 1/4 C. Coffeemate Mocha Creamer
- 1 Packet Starbucks Via Iced Coffee*
- Duncan Hines Frosting + Mocha Flavor Frosting Creations Packet*
- Prepare cake mix as instructed on box.
- Add 1 packet Starbucks Iced Coffee, and 1/4 cup Coffeemate Mocha Creamer. Blend well.
- Pour into cupcake liners that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake according to package instructions, approximately 17 minutes at 350*F.
- Allow cupcakes to cool before frosting.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.