This is a sample version of a Freestyle cookbook I'm working on. I've reached out…
You may not know this about me, but I'm a little bit psychic.
If you aren't losing weight, I can tell you why.
1. You aren't drinking enough water. According to my nutritionist, I should drink 1/2 my weight in ounces each day. Coffee, tea, soda, and any other variation does not count. Water counts. Flavored water counts.
2. Your sodium intake is too high. If you're struggling to lose weight, avoid pre-packaged, sodium-packed foods. Fast food is the worst!
3. You're not moving enough. Even though we are counting points, it still comes down to calories IN calories OUT. If you're not getting up and moving, you can stall your weight loss. While many don't HAVE to exercise to lose weight with Weight Watchers, sometimes you might.
4. You're not getting enough sleep. Sleep deprivation can actually hinder weight loss.
5. You're not tracking every bite. Yes, there are 200+ Zero Point foods. But if you're struggling to lose weight, you still need to put them in your tracker so you can have a visual of what you're eating each and every day. Track. Every. Bite.
6. You're not staying within a healthy range on your points. If you go too far below or above your points each day, you may not be able to lose weight.
7. You're a woman, and it's your time of the month. This is a big one! I can gain 5 pounds overnight when my period is getting ready to show up. PLEASE understand that is just what happens with some of us and there's not much we can do (other than follow all the other stuff above) and drink lots of water.
I'm sure there are a few other reasons I missed but if you aren't losing weight and you're following the Freestyle program, chances are one (or several) of these are your issue.
If you're not losing weight, RESET! Start over. Go through each of the things on this list and make sure you're taking care of yourself.
Remember, I'm not Weight Watchers. Your group leader may say that coffee counts as water. Your group leader may say pre-packaged foods are fine. I'm simply saying IF you aren't losing weight, you can try these tips.
Download my Cookbook!
Love low point recipes? Grab my free cookbook!