Whether you're gluten-free for the heck of it, or you're hosting a gluten-free Thanksgiving to…
Gluten Free Vegan Buffalo Wings
For a huge cup of these, it's 4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, if you're counting. :)
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic power
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- I followed the instructions in this video, but at the end I baked them an extra few minutes under the broiler so they'd be crispier.
- If you don't mind the texture of steamed cauliflower, you could just toss the cauliflower in the hot sauce and spices after it's steamed. That'll save a few calories by skipping the flour!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.