Free Printable Robot Workbook This free printable robot workbook is fun for preschoolers to learn…
Baby, it's cold outside! I'm hiding inside with my Canon PIXMA MG7120 and printing up a storm. I'm still running on the same ink I started using way back in October – and I've printed lots of projects!
You know that I love baking cupcakes, right? The quickest, easiest way to dress your cupcakes up is to add cupcake toppers to them! Print the cupcake toppers onto cardstock, then tape them to a clear toothpick, and stick them into the frosting on the cupcake.
Ingredients for cupcakes:
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter softened
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk
Ingredients for frosting:
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- Optional: Crumbled Heath bar for topping
Instructions for cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with baking cups. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla. Then, add in dry ingredients with the milk.
- Fill baking cups 1/2 full with batter and bake for about 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center. Allow cupcakes to cool while you prepare frosting.
Instructions for frosting:
- Beat butter, caramel and vanilla together in a large bowl. Gradually add in sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Ice cupcakes with Wilton 1A icing tipnofollow, drizzle caramel on top.
- Optional: Sprinkle with chopped up Heath bar.
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Right click on the images below and select “open image in new tab” for your free holiday cupcake toppers!
You can print them and do front and back, or you can just print one… either way they're really cute! You could even have the kids color the black and white toppers for a unique look.
The Canon PIXMA MG7120 made printing these holiday cupcake toppers easy, like always. I love looking things up on my computer while I'm in the living room, and sending them to print without getting up from my desk! When I am ready to use the printed items, I just walk into the bedroom and collect them from the printer.
Dying to know more about my Canon PIXMA?
— Make virtual real with Canon PIXMA printers and the PIXMA Cloud app.
— Print anything that matters to you from anywhere to anywhere, with Canon PIXMA and the PIXMA Cloud app.
— With Canon PIXMA and the PIXMA Cloud app, print photos and documents from your favorite social platforms like Facebook, Flickr and — — Dropbox, directly from your mobile or tablet device wirelessly and without a computer.
— With the PIXMA Cloud app you can also check printer settings, review manuals and scan documents without a computer.