This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Albertsons. There’s two kinds…
Check out this easy spaghetti casserole recipe! I've finally gotten back on track with weekly menu planning – took me long enough, right?
wheat pasta noodles (any brand except Barilla! ;))
spaghetti sauce (make your own or use canned)
garlic (garlic powder is fine – to taste)
oregano, basil, or any other spices you'd like
2 cups sliced mushrooms (fresh, not canned! yuck!)
veggie/soy crumbles (or meat if you must..)
2 cups finely shredded cheese (mozz or sharp)
nonstick cooking spray
Heat water to boiling, then add pasta noodles. We used an entire package so we would have leftovers, but half of a package would be fine for a family of 4.
Preheat oven to 450F.
Prepare your sauce next. Add in canned spaghetti sauce (or your own recipe), garlic, basil, and mushrooms.
In a separate skillet, heat up your soy crumbles or meat.
Once all ingredients are cooked, drain the pasta and combine everything. Spray 9×9 casserole pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add 1/2 of the spaghetti to the casserole pan. Top with half of the shredded cheese, and a little more garlic powder. Add the other half of the spaghetti to the top of it, and then finish the dish by topping it off with the rest of the cheese.
Bake for 15-30 minutes (depending on how crispy you like your cheese), allow to cool just a little before serving.
Do you like spaghetti casserole?? Let me know in the comments, or by pinning it to Pinterest!
Easy Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 Box Wheat Pasta Noodles
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce or homemade
- Garlic or Garlic Powder to taste
- Oregano Basil, or other prefered Spices
- 2 C. Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- Veggie/Soy crumbles or Ground Meat
- 2 C. Finely Shredded Cheese Mozzerella or Sharp Cheddar
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Heat water to boiling.
- Add pasta noodles.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a pan, add spaghetti sauce , garlic, basil, and mushrooms.
- In a separate skillet, heat up your soy crumbles or meat.
- Once all ingredients are cooked, drain the pasta and combine everything.
- Spray 9×9 casserole pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 of the spaghetti to the casserole pan.
- Top with half of the shredded cheese, and a little more garlic powder.
- Add the other half of the spaghetti to the top.
- Finish the dish by topping it with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.