Blackberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring Recipe Kauffman's Fruit Farm sent me a ton of jams…
This cream cheese tortellini recipe is so simple – it takes about 15 minutes to make. You can use any type of tortellini, but of course we used the cheese stuffed kind. ;)
Sometimes when you're a vegetarian, you turn into a pastatarian. Pasta is so good that it's hard to resist! As long as you eat it in small portions, you're safe.
Cream Cheese Tortellini Recipe
This recipe was found in the Best-Loved Kraft Philadelphia Cook Book. It is one of our favorite and most used cook books!
1 package (20oz) frozen or refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
4 ounces cream cheese
3 cloves chopped garlic
1 cup milk
6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1 bag (6oz) baby spinach leaves
1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
Prepare tortellini as package instructs. While tortellini is cooking, melt cream cheese and garlic together in a large saucepan on low heat. Whisk milk in gradually.
Stir in 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Add spinach, stirring to coat.
Drain past and add to spinach mixture in skillet. Sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining parmesan before serving.
Please pin this recipe for me by clicking here!
Cream Cheese Tortellini
- 1 20 Ounce Pkg. Frozen or Refrigerated Three-Cheese Tortellini
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 3 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 C. Milk
- 6 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 6 Ounce Bag Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 C. Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- Prepare tortellini according to directions.
- While tortellini cooks, melt cream cheese and garlic together in a large saucepan on low heat.
- Gradually add milk to cream cheese mixture, whisking gently.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Add spinach, stirring to coat.
- Drain pasta and add to spinach mixture in skillet.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining Parmesan.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.