This cream cheese tortellini recipe is so simple - it takes about 15 minutes to…
Blueberry Cream Cheese Brownie Cupcake Recipe
Check out the rest of my recipes while you're here!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Brownie Cupcakes
You can make your brownies from scratch, using the recipe below, or simply grab a box of fudge brownie mix from the store and bake as directed. They both taste great, so it's really just personal preference. If you don't care for blueberries, this would taste great with strawberries or even a brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Get creative and mix it up!
Ingredients for Brownies
1/2 cup unsalted butter
4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1 1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 large eggs
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with paper (or foil) baking cups.
Melt butter and chopped chocolate in a stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water. After the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat and let cool. Stir in the sugar, and add the vanilla. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Stir in the flour and salt until blended. (You may also use a hand mixer.)
Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Cream Cheese Icing
2- 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar.
I do not have a good recipe for Blueberry Jam, so I used this Blueberry Jam Recipe from All Recipes.
Pour the jam over the iced cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat!
These would be great to take to Thanksgiving, to wow the relatives – or to easily sneak poison into if you
hate love your mother-in-law as much as I love mine!
Just kidding about the poison. Kind of. And in case you're curious, no, that is not my photo – this was a guest post by Stephanie Bakker. But you wouldn't be as interested in making these delicious little cupcakes if I showed you how crappy the real photo looked. So just make them, eat them, and be happy!
- 1/2 C. Unsalted Butter
- 4 Ounce Unsweetened Chocolate chopped
- 1 1/4 C. White Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 C. All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with paper (or foil) baking cups.
- Melt butter and chopped chocolate in a stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
- After the chocolate is melted, remove from the heat and let cool.
- Stir in the sugar, and add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Stir in the flour and salt until blended.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Make Cream Cheese Icing by creaming together two 8 ounce packages cream cheese and butter (both softened) until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix in. Gradually stir in 2 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar.
- Ice cupcakes and pour blueberry jams over cupcakes. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.
Leave a Reply