- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp olive oil I prefer extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 cups baby spinach, butter lettuce or any spring mix your choose
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp toasted, sliced almonds I also like pistachios in this salad!
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
Combine vinegar, honey, olive oil, pepper, salt and garlic in mixing bowl and whisk.
Combine greens, berries, feta and almonds in a large bowl and pour berry vinaigrette over the top. Toss it all together and enjoy
Share on Facebook
Weight Watchers Points 3 Points without Feta, 5 Points with Feta
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.