- 1/2 c. shredded chicken
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream reduced fat
- 1½ - 2 T. taco seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Ole Wellness Tortilla Wraps
- 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese
Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees.
Combine sour cream and taco seasoning. If you are omitting the sour cream add the taco seasoning in with the chicken.
Once preheated, add the bottom tortilla. Smear a layer of sour cream on.
Add the shredded chicken and top with cheese.
Smear a little more of the sour cream mixture on the top tortilla to help keep it from flying around.
Place top tortilla on quesadilla.
Air fry for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Top with additional toppings if desired, enjoy!
- If you don't want to use 2 tortillas, you can just use one and fold it over. Use toothpicks to keep it from flying around.
- Feel free to add more cheese, sour cream, etc. If you are on WW be sure to add those points.
Share on Facebook
Weight Watchers Points Green: 3; Blue and Purple 2 per 1 quesadilla. Points will be lower if you only use 1 wrap and fold in half
Nutritional information is provided as a reference, using an online calculator. We recommend verifying the information independently.